«Είναι υπέροχο να είναι κανείς διάσημος, αλλά ανόητο να θεωρεί ότι θα αυτό θα κρατήσει». Dusty Springfield (Νοέμβριος 1960)
Εξήντα πέντε και πλέον χρόνια, μετά απ' αυτή τη δήλωσή της, η Dusty Springfield παραμένει στις καρδιές όχι μόνο όσων τη γνώρισαν και την άκουσαν στα 60s, αλλά και σε πολλούς σημερινούς νέους που θαυμάζουν τη μοναδική, αυθεντική, σκοτεινή φωνή της "white negress" (κατά τον Cliff Richards), η οποία ισορροπεί σε οποιοδήποτε μουσικό σχοινί, είτε αυτό έχει να κάνει με πλούσιες και παραφορτωμένες ενορχηστρώσεις, είτε με electro-pop ρυθμούς...
«...Καμία άλλη τραγουδίστρια δεν έχει καταφέρει να πλησιάσει την άνετη μετακίνηση μεταξύ των ρυθμών της soul, του R&B, της jazz, της μπαλάντας, μετακίνηση που επιτύγχανε, όχι μόνο χάρις στην αγάπη της στα συγκεκριμένα είδη (η σχέση της με τη μαύρη μουσική είναι κατά πολλούς αφύσικα στενή, αλλά δεν θα έπρεπε να εκπλήσσει αν αναλογιστεί κανείς ότι η βρετανική pop κρατούσε πάντα στενούς τους δεσμούς με το συναίσθημα της αμερικανικής soul), αλλά κυρίως χάρις στο contrast μεγάλης κλίμακας και ευαισθησίας της φωνής της, που της χάρισε μια θέση στον πάνθεον των καλύτερων ερμηνευτριών όλων των εποχών...»
(Τάσος Βογιατζής - avopolis.gr - 25/03/1999)
Να συμπληρώσω, ότι η Dusty είναι η σπουδαιότερη Βρετανίδα τραγουδίστρια και έχει συμπεριληφθεί στον κατάλογο με τις 100 σημαντικότερες φωνές όλων των εποχών. Το 2001, δύο χρόνια μετά τον θάνατό της, απέκτησε το δικό της αστέρι στη λεωφόρο της δόξας.Γεννήθηκε στις 16 Απριλίου του 1939 στο Λονδίνο και το πραγματικό της όνομα ήταν Mary Isabel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien. Πέθανε σε ηλικία μόλις 59 χρονών, την Τρίτη 2 Μαρτίου 1999.
Η δισκογραφία της
Released: April 17, 1964
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz

Ev'rything's Coming Up Dusty
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz

Side 1
1. Mama Said
Composer/Lyricist: Luther Dixon, Willie Denson
2. You Don't Own Me
Composer/Lyricist: John Madara, David White
3. Do Re Mi
Composer/Lyricist: Earl King
4. When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes
Composer/Lyricist: Lamont Dozier, Brian Holland, Edward Holland
5. My Colouring Book
Composer/Lyricist: John Kander/Fred Ebb
6. Mockingbird
Composer/Lyricist: Inez Foxx, Charlie Foxx
Side 2
1. Twenty Four Hours From Tulsa
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
2. Nothing
Composer/Lyricist: Frank Augustus, Bob Elgin, Clarence Lewis Jr.
3. Anyone Who Had a Heart
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
4. Will You Love Me Tomorrow
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
5. Wishin' and Hopin'
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
6. Don't You Know
Composer/Lyricist: Ray Charles
Stay Awhile/I Only Want to Be with You (US)
Released: June 1964
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz
Producer: Johnny Franz
Side 1
1. I Only Want to Be with You
Composer/Lyricist: Mike Hawker, Ivor Raymonde
2. Stay Awhile
Composer/Lyricist: Mike Hawker, Ivor Raymonde
3. Twenty Four Hours from Tulsa
4. Mama Said
5. Anyone Who Had a Heart
6. When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes
Tracks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are from the 1964 album "A Girl Called Dusty"
Side 2
1. Wishin' and Hopin'
2. Mockingbird
3. Will You Love Me Tomorrow
4. You Don't Own Me
5. Something Special
Composer/Lyricist: Dusty Springfield
6. Every Day I Have to Cry
Composer/Lyricist: Arthur Alexander
Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4 are from the 1964 album "A Girl Called Dusty"
Dusty (US)
Released: October 1964
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz, Shelby Singleton Jr.
Side 1
1. All Cried Out
Composer/Lyricist: Buddy Kaye, Phil Springer
2. I Wish I'd Never Loved You
Composer/Lyricist: Mike Hawker
3. Can I Get a Witness
Composer/Lyricist: Lamont Dozier, Brian Holland, Edward Holland
4, Summer Is Over
Composer/Lyricist: Tom Springfield, Clive Westlake
5. Don't Say It Baby
Composer/Lyricist: Ted Daryll, Chip Taylor
6. Guess Who?
Composer/Lyricist: Gary Klein, Artie Kornfeld
Side 2
1. Live It Up
Composer/Lyricist: Leon Huff
2. My Coloring Book
Composer/Lyricist: John Kander/Fred Ebb
3. Nothing
4. Do Re Mi (Forget About the Do and Think About Me)
5. Don't You Know
6. I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
Tracks 3, 4, 5 are from the 1964 album "A Girl Called Dusty"
Ooooooweeee!!! (US)
Released: March 1965
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz, Shelby Singleton Jr.
Side 1
1. Losing You
Composer/Lyricist: Tom Springfield, Clive Westlake
2. Here She Comes
Composer/Lyricist: Joseph Kookoolis, Salvatore Trimachi
3. Once upon a Time
Composer/Lyricist: Dusty Springfield
4. He's Got Something
Composer/Lyricist: Kenny Lynch, Ian Samwell
5. You Don't Own Me
Composer/Lyricist: John Madara, David White
6. Now That You're My Baby
Composer/Lyricist: Arthur Kornfeld, Toni Wine/Gerry Goffin
Side 2
1If Wishes Could Be Kisses
Composer/Lyricist: Alfred, Wes Farrell
2. I'll Love You for Awhile
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin\
3. I Wanna Make You Happy
Composer/Lyricist: Russ Titelman/Cynthia Weil
4. Your Hurtin' Kinda Love
Composer/Lyricist: Mike Hawker, Ivor Raymonde
5. When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes
Composer/Lyricist: Lamont Dozier, Brian Holland, Edward Holland
6. I Want Your Love Tonight
Composer/Lyricist: Bob Halley, Carl Spencer
Ev'rything's Coming Up Dusty
Released: October 8, 1965
Label: Philips Record
Producer: Johnny Franz
Where Am I Going?
Label: Philips Record
Producer: Johnny Franz
Side 1
1. Won't Be Long
Composer/Lyricist: J. Leslie McFarland
2. Oh No Not My Baby
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
3. Long After Tonight Is All Over
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
4. La Bamba (Arranged by Dusty Springfield)
Composer/Lyricist: Traditional
5. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)
Composer/Lyricist: Anthony Newley, Leslie Bricusse
6. Doodlin'
Composer/Lyricist: Horace Silver/Jon Hendricks
Side 2
1. If It Don't Work Out
Composer/Lyricist: Rod Argent
2. That's How Heartaches Are Made
Composer/Lyricist: Ben Raleigh, Bob Halley
3. It Was Easier to Hurt Him
Composer/Lyricist: Bert Russell, Jerry Ragovoy
4. I've Been Wrong Before
Composer/Lyricist: Randy Newman
5. I Can't Hear You
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
6. Had A Talk with My Man
Composer/Lyricist: Billy Davis, Lenny Caston
7. Packin' Up
Composer/Lyricist: Margie Hendrix
You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (US)
Released: Jule 1966
Label: Philips Record
Producer: Johnny Franz
Label: Philips Record
Producer: Johnny Franz
Side 1
1. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (Io che non vivo)
Composer/Lyricist: Pino Donaggio/Vito Pallavicini & Eng. Lyrics by Dusty Springfield, Vicki Wickham, Simon Napier-Bell
2. Won't Be Long
3. Oh No Not My Baby
4. Long After Tonight Is All Over
5. La Bamba
6. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)
Tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 are from the 1965 album "Ev'rything's Coming Up Dusty"
Side 2
1. Little by Little
Composer/Lyricist: Buddy Kaye, Bea Verdi, Eddie Gin
2. If It Don't Work Out
3. It Was Easier to Hurt Him
4. I've Been Wrong Before
5. I Can't Hear You
6. I Had a Talk with My Man
Tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 are from the 1965 album "Ev'rything's Coming Up Dusty"
Where Am I Going?
Released: October 27, 1967
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz

Dusty... Definitely
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz

Side 1
1. Bring Him Back
Composer/Lyricist: Mort Shuman, Doc Pomus
2. Don't Let Me Lose This Dream
Composer/Lyricist: Aretha Franklin, Ted White
3. I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face
Composer/Lyricist: Jerry Ragovoy, Chip Taylor
4. Take Me for a Little While
Composer/Lyricist: Trade Martin
5. Chained to a Memory
Composer/Lyricist: Kay Rogers, Richard Ahlert
6. Sunny
Composer/Lyricist: Bobby Hebb
Side 2
1. (They Long to Be) Close to You
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
2. Welcome Home
Composer/Lyricist: Chip Taylor
3. Come Back to Me
Composer/Lyricist: Burton Lane/Alan Jay Lerner
4. If You Go Away (Ne Me Quitte Pas)
Composer/Lyricist: Jacques Brel/Jacques Brel & Rod McKuen (Eng)
5. Broken Blossoms
Composer/Lyricist: Traditional/Tom Springfield, Robert Gray
6. Where Am I Going?
Composer/Lyricist: Cy Coleman/Dorothy Fields
The Look of Love (US)
Released: December 1967
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz, Jerry Ragovoy
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz, Jerry Ragovoy
Side 1
1. The Look of Love
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
2. Give Me Time
Composer/Lyricist: Pietro Melfa, Amadeo Tommasi, Alberto Marina, Peter Callander
3. (They Long to Be) Close to You
4. If You Go Away (Ne Me Quitte Pas)
5. Sunny
6. Come Back to Me
Tracks 3, 4, 5, 6 are fron the 1967 album "Where Am I Going?"
Side 2
1. What's It Gonna Be?
Composer/Lyricist: Jerry Ragovoy, Mort Shuman
2. Welcome Home
3. Small Town Girl
Composer/Lyricist: Arnold Goland, Aaron H. Schroeder
4. Take Me for a Little While
5. Chained to a Memory
Tracks 2, 4, 5 are fron the 1967 album "Where Am I Going?"
Dusty... Definitely
Side 1
1. Ain't No Sun Since You've Been Gone
Composer/Lyricist: Sylvia Moy, Norman Whitfield, Cornelius Grant
2. Take Another Little Piece of My Heart
Composer/Lyricist: Bert Berns, Jerry Ragovoy
3. Another Night
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
4. Mr Dream Merchant
Composer/LyricistJerry Ross, Larry Weiss:
5. I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You
Composer/Lyricist: Nickolas Ashford, Valerie Simpson, Brian Holland
6. Love Power
Composer/Lyricist: Teddy Vann
Side 2
1. This Girl's in Love with You
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
2. I Only Wanna Laugh
Composer/Lyricist: William Shannon, Shannon Shor
3. Who (Will Take My Place)?
Composer/Lyricist: Charles Aznavour/Herbert Kretzmer
4. I Think It's Gonna Rain Today
Composer/Lyricist: Randy Newman
5. Morning (Bom Dia)
Composer/Lyricist: (Nana Caymmi, Gilberto Gil, Norma Tanega
6. Second Time Around/Breaking Glass (and Other Bits)
Composer/Lyricist: Jimmy Van Heusen/Sammy Cahn
Dusty in Memphis (US)
Released: March 31, 1969
Dusty in Memphis (US)
Released: March 31, 1969
Atlantic Records
Producer: Jerry Wexler, Arif Mardin & Tom Dowd

A Brand New Me (US)
Producer: Jerry Wexler, Arif Mardin & Tom Dowd

Side 1
1. Just a Little Lovin'
Composer/Lyricist: Barry Mann/Cynthia Weil
2. So Much Love
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
3. Son of a Preacher Man
Composer/Lyricist: John Hurley, Ronnie Wilkins
4. I Don't Want to Hear It Anymore
Composer/Lyricist: Randy Newman
5. Don't Forget About Me
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
6. Breakfast in Bed
Composer/Lyricist: Eddie Hinton, Donnie Fritts
Side 2
1. Just One Smile
Composer/Lyricist: Randy Newman
2. The Windmills of Your Mind
Composer/Lyricist: Michel Legrand/Alan and Marilyn Bergman
3. In the Land of Make Believe
Composer/Lyricist: Burt Bacharach/Hal David
4. No Easy Way Down
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
5. I Can't Make It Alone
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
A Brand New Me (US)
Released: January 15, 1970
Labels: Atlantic Records/Philips Records
Producer: Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff

See All Her Faces
Labels: Atlantic Records/Philips Records
Producer: Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff

Side 1
1. Lost
Composer/Lyricist: Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff/Jerry Butler
2. Bad Case of the Blues
Composer/Lyricist: Roland Chambers, Kenny Gamble
3. Never Love Again
Composer/Lyricist: Roland Chambers, Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff
4. Let Me in Your Way (Let Me Get in Your Way
Composer/Lyricist: Roland Chambers, Kenny Gamble
5. Let's Get Together Soon
Composer/Lyricist: Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff
Side 2
1. Brand New Me
Composer/Lyricist: Thom Bell, Kenny Gamble/Jerry Butler
2. Joe
Composer/Lyricist: Allan Felder, Kenny Gamble, Norman Harris
3. Silly, Silly Fool
Composer/Lyricist: Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff
4. The Star of My Show
Composer/Lyricist: Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff
5. Let's Talk It Over
Composer/Lyricist: Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff
Released: November 10, 1972
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz,Dusty Springfield,Ellie Greenwich,Mike Rashkow,Jerry Wexler,Tom Dowd
Arif Mardin & Jeff Barry

Cameo
Label: Philips Records
Producer: Johnny Franz,Dusty Springfield,Ellie Greenwich,Mike Rashkow,Jerry Wexler,Tom Dowd
Arif Mardin & Jeff Barry

Side 1
1. Mixed Up Girl
Composer/Lyricist: Jimmy Webb
2. Crumbs Off the Table
Composer/Lyricist: Scherrie Payne, Ronald Dunbar, Edith Wayne
3. Let Me Down Easy
Composer/Lyricist: John Simon, Allan Stillman
4. Come for a Dream
Composer/Lyricist: Antonio Carlos Jobim/Dolores Duran, Norma Tanega (Eng)
5. Girls Can't Do What the Guys Do
Composer/Lyricist: Clarence Reid, Willie Clarke
6. I Start Counting
Composer/Lyricist: Basil Kirchin, Jack Nathan, James Coleman, Patrick Ryan
7. Yesterday When I Was Young
Composer/Lyricist: Charles Aznavour/Charles Aznavour, Herbert Kretzmer (Eng)
.
Side 2
1. Girls It Ain't Easy
Composer/Lyricist: Scherrie Payne, Ronald Dunbar, Edith Wayne
2. What Good Is I Love You?
Composer/Lyricist: Ellie Greenwich, Mike Rashkow
3. Willie & Laura Mae Jones
Composer/Lyricist: Tony Joe White
4. Someone Who Cares
Composer/Lyricist: Alex Harvey
5. Nothing Is Forever
Composer/Lyricist: Jeff Barry, Bobby Bloom
6. See All Her Faces
Composer/Lyricist: Jim Lacey, Jeff Alexander Ryan
7. That Old Sweet Roll (Hi-De-Ho)
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
Cameo
Released: February 10, 1973 in US, May 11, 1973 in UK
Label: ABCDunhill Records
Producer Steve Barri, Brian Potter & Dennis Lambert
Label: ABCDunhill Records
Producer Steve Barri, Brian Potter & Dennis Lambert
All tracks composed by Dennis Lambert and Brian Potter

Label: Mercury Records (UK) / United Artists Records (US)
Producer: Roy Thomas Baker

Living Without Your Love

Side 1
1. Who Gets Your Love
2. Breakin' Up a Happy Home
3. Easy Evil" (Alan O'Day)
4. Mama's Little Girl
5. The Other Side of Life
Composer/Lyricist: David Gates
6. Comin' and Goin'
Side 2
1. I Just Wanna Be There
Composer/Lyricist: Nickolas Ashford, Valerie Simpson
2. Who Could Be Loving You Other Than Me?
Composer/Lyricist: Willie Hutchinson
3. Tupelo Honey
Composer/Lyricist: Van Morrison
4. Of All the Things
5. Learn to Say Goodbye
Composer/Lyricist: Hugo Montenegro, Bradford Craig
It Begins Again
Released: February 10, 1978 (UK), February 12, 1978 (US)
Producer: Roy Thomas Baker

Side 1
1. Turn Me Around
Composer/Lyricist: Chi Coltrane
2. Checkmate
Composer/Lyricist: Nona Hendryx
3. I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love
Composer/Lyricist: Peter Allen/Carole Bayer Sager
4. A Love Like Yours (Don't Come Knocking Every Day)
Composer/Lyricist: Lamont Dozier, Edward Holland Jr., Brian Holland
5. Love Me by Name
Composer/Lyricist: Lesley Gore/Ellen Weston
Side 2
1. Sandra
Composer/Lyricist: Enoch Anderson, Barry Manilow
2. I Found Love with You
Composer/Lyricist: Bob Esty, Michelle Aller
3. Hollywood Movie Girls
Composer/Lyricist: Gaille Heideman
4. That's the Kind of Love I've Got for You
Composer/Lyricist: Dean Parks, Donald Fletcher
Living Without Your Love
Released: January 1979 (US), March 16, 1979 (UK)
Label: United Artists Records (US) / Mercury Records (UK)Producer: David Wolfert

Side 1
1. You've Really Got a Hold on Me
Composer/Lyricist: Smokey Robinson
2. You Can Do It
Composer/Lyricist: Ben Weisman/Evie Sands, Richard Germinaro,
3. Be Somebody
Composer/Lyricist: Melissa Manchester, Vini Poncia, John Vastano
4. Closet Man
Composer/Lyricist: David Foster, Donny Gerrard, Eric Mercury
5. Living Without Your Love
Composer/Lyricist: Steve Nelson, David Wolfert
Side 2
1. Save Me, Save Me
Composer/Lyricist: Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb
2. Get Yourself to Love
Composer/Lyricist: Douglas McCormick
3. I Just Fall in Love Again
You Can Do It
Composer/Lyricist: Steve Dorff, Larry Herbstritt/Harry Lloyd, Gloria Sklerov
4. Dream On
Composer/Lyricist: Franne Golde, Dennis Mayoff/Carole Bayer Sager
5. I'm Coming Home Again
Composer/Lyricist: Bruce Roberts/Carole Bayer Sager
1982: White Heat (US)
Released: December 1982
Label: Casablanca Records
Producer:Howard Steele & Dusty Springfield

Reputation
Label: Casablanca Records
Producer:Howard Steele & Dusty Springfield

Side 1
1. Donnez Moi (Give It to Me)
Composer/Lyricist: Jean-Alain Roussel, Paul Northfield, Luc Plamondon, Christiane Robichaud
2. I Don't Think We Could Ever Be Friends
Composer/Lyricist: Jean-Alain Roussel, Sting
3. Blind Sheep
Composer/Lyricist: Daniel Ironstone, Tommy Faragher, Dusty Springfield, Mary Unobsky
4. Don't Call It Love
Composer/Lyricist: Dean Pitchford, Tom Snow
5. Time and Time Again
Composer/Lyricist: Robbie Buchanan, Jay Gruska
Side 2
1. I Am Curious
Composer/Lyricist: Kevan Staples/Carole Pope
2. Sooner or Later
Composer/Lyricist: Tommy Faragher, Daniel Ironstone
3. Losing You (Just a Memory
Composer/Lyricist: Elvis Costello
4. Gotta Get Used to You
Composer/Lyricist: Jean-Alain Roussel
5. Soft Core
Composer/Lyricist: Kevan Staples/Carole Pope
Reputation
Released: June 25, 1990
Label: Parlophone
Producer: Pet Shop Boys, Julian Mendelsohn, Dan Hartman, Andy Richards & Paul Staveley O' Duffy

Tracks
Label: Parlophone
Producer: Pet Shop Boys, Julian Mendelsohn, Dan Hartman, Andy Richards & Paul Staveley O' Duffy

Tracks
01. Reputation
Composer/Lyricist: Brian Spence
02. Send It to Me
Composer/Lyricist: Allee Willis, Lauren Wood
03. Arrested by You
Composer/Lyricist: Rupert Hine, Jeanette Obstoj
04. Time Waits for No One
Composer/Lyricist: Holly Knight, Dan Hartman
05. Born This Way
Composer/Lyricist: Geoffrey Williams, Simon Stirling
06. In Private
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Tennant, Chris Lowe
07. Daydreaming"
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Tennant, Chris Lowe
08. Nothing Has Been Proved"
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Tennant, Chris Lowe
09. I Want to Stay Here"
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King/Gerry Goffin
10. Occupy Your Mind"
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Tennant, Chris Lowe
Released: June 20, 1995
Label: Columbia Records
Producer: Tom Shapiro
TracksLabel: Columbia Records
Producer: Tom Shapiro
01. Roll Away
Composer/Lyricist: Martee Lebow/Will Jennings
02. Very Fine Love
Composer/Lyricist: Bob DiPiero, Jim Photoglo
03. Wherever Would I Be - Duet with Daryl Hall
Composer/Lyricist: Diane Warren
04. Go Easy on Me
Composer/Lyricist: Randy Goodrum, John Jarvis
05. You Are the Storm
Composer/Lyricist: Matraca Berg, Ronnie Samoset
06. I Can't Help the Way I Don't Feel
Composer/Lyricist: Tom Shapiro, Chris Waters, Michael Garvin
07. All I Have to Offer You Is Love
Composer/Lyricist: Craig Wiseman
08. Lovin' Proof
Composer/Lyricist: Diane Warren
09. Old Habits Die Hard
Composer/Lyricist: Terry Britten, Graham Lyle
10. Where Is a Woman to Go?
Composer/Lyricist: Jerry Gillespie, K.T. Oslin
Faithful
Released: April 7, 2015 (US), April 13, 2015 (UK)
Recorded January - June 1971
Real Gone Music (recorded for Atlantic RecordsProducer: Jeff Barry
Tracks
01. I'll Be Faithful
Composer/Lyricist: Ned W. Albright, Michael F. Soles, Steven Soles
02. Live Here with You
Composer/Lyricist: Gilbert Slavin, Michael F. Soles
03. Haunted
Composer/Lyricist: Jeff Barry, Bobby Bloom
04. Someone Who Cares
Composer/Lyricist: Alex Harvey
05. Make It with You
Composer/Lyricist: David Gates
06. Love Shine Down
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Brian Goldberg, Gilbert Slavin
07. I Believe in You
Composer/Lyricist:Jeff Barry
08. Have a Good Life Baby
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Goldberg
09. Natchez Trace
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Goldberg, Gilbert Slavin
10. All the King's Horses
Composer/Lyricist: Neil Goldberg, Dusty Springfield, Joseph Renzetti
11. You've Got a Friend
Composer/Lyricist: Carole King
12. I Found My Way Through the Darkness
Composer/Lyricist: Gilbert Slavin, Michael F. Soles
13. Nothing Is Forever (Bonus Track)
Composer/Lyricist: Jeff Barry, Bobby Bloom
Longing
Released: June 6, 2025
Recorded : July - September 1974
Label: Real Gone Music (recorded for ABC Dunhill)
Producer: Brooks Arthur
Tracks
01. Turn Me Around
Composer/Lyricist: Chi Coltrane
02. In the Winter
Composer/Lyricist: Janis Ian
03. Exclusively for Me
Composer/Lyricist: David Jones, Colin Blunstone
04. A Love Like Yours
Composer/Lyricist: Lamont Dozier, Edward Holland Jr., Brian Holland
05. I Am Your Child
Composer/Lyricist: Barry Manilow, Marty Panzer
06. Home to Myself
Composer/Lyricist: Melissa Manchester/Carole Bayer Sager
07. Make the Man Love Me
Composer/Lyricist: Barry Mann/Cynthia Weil
08. Beautiful Soul
Composer/Lyricist: Margie Adam Beautiful
09. Angels
Composer/Lyricist: Arthur Resnick, Christie Thompson
10. Corner of the Sky
Composer/Lyricist: Stephen Schwartz











Σχόλια
Δημοσίευση σχολίου